What I really want to do right now?
If...the UIA's gate is still open until late night, I want to drive to anywhere....just to have a look on the night view of KL...so beautiful.....but I want to do it ALONE...as I want to have a moment just for myself.....
If...there is a shopping mall opened 24 hours, I want to go there...just for window shopping...or I may buy something...huhu...but ALONE...as I want to have a moment just for myself....
If....I am capable to walk around UIA at night (afraid will end up somewhere else)....I will do it...just want to capture the night view of UIA...what a breathtaking view....fuh!!! but I want to do it ALONE....as I want to have a moment just for myself....
There are so many things that I want to do right now...but ALL of it, I want to do it ALONE...just want to have a moment for myself...I want to have a place and time to think and reflect peacefully...without being interrupted by others.....
Maybe...I like to be ALONE...
Sekian, wasalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment