Saturday, October 23, 2010

It comes to the end...

Huhu...actually, today is our CCLM 2051, Leadership and Management Skills final presentation of our working paper. After been through all the fatigue and hardness to finish it, eventually it been evaluate. The venue is at Meeting Room, CCAC. We've been waiting since 9.00 a.m and was called to the room at 12 o'clock!! 3 hours of waiting just ended with just not even 10 minutes presentation. I was the first one who being asked. I can't gave the interviewer good answer but Aliaa had supported me...Thanks Aliaa...Suddenly, the head trainer asked us, "Brother, where is your name? Why is your name is not in this working paper?"...and he just said, "M.I.A,"...oh my god!!! That time I feel so angry but I hold it. He didn't explained anything about the truth...and the truth is he didn't do anything for the working paper. He commented like he know everything. Then the trainer asked Aliaa (because she is our programme manager) did he was been alienated or what. Then Aliaa explained the truth about him. At the end of the presentation, the trainer commented about our group working paper, "You group's working paper is among the best, we don't have problem with the working paper. but your group has some problem with TEAMWORK...just because of THAT particular person,"...It feels like being struck by the lightning...then he didn't apologised to us and just walk away...He didn't felt guilty at all...because of him, our mark maybe lower than it should be. Then, we decided to call MAMA, our instructor and asked her to help us to explained to the other instructors. We just can pray that they will understand the situation. AMEEN...

Then....all of us except the guy (because he just go like that) and Rin went to Mahallah Maryam's cafe and have our lunch together. It was a precious moment that I want to keep in my mind...thanks to all my groupmates though I am not a good leader...maybe if I was strong enough to scold him, we will not have to face the problem about the TEAMWORK...sorry and thanks a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment